[WSBARP] Time Share Issues

Jim Doran jim at doranlegal.com
Mon Jun 1 09:52:39 PDT 2020

Listies:

I know this has been commented on many times over the past few years.  I
have read some of the posts. Unfortunately now I have a client with the
same issue.

How does one get rid of a timeshare when they don't want it any more and no
one wants to buy it?  The client is getting very old and wants to take care
of his affairs.  The "association" does not want it back.  They will not
accept any kind of a deed in lieu.

It is actually not a bad deal and it is in a good place but.... Wapato
Point near Chelan.  $2,800 per year gets you 3 weeks three times a year.
Three bedrooms.

Does he just kick the bucket and let it go that way?

Any help is appreciated.

Jim Doran
James R. Doran
Attorney at Law