[WSBARP] Removing Trailer Owned by Neighbor

Jeff Davis jeff at bellanddavispllc.com
Thu Jul 30 11:11:58 PDT 2020

Listmates:

Approximately  six months ago, Client sold a travel trailer to a neighbor.
The neighbor lives right across the street in a house that he owns.  He was
going to purchase client's house, at the time he bought the trailer, which
is why it was allowed to stay.  In June he refused to sign the purchase
agreement for client's house.  He now refuses to move the trailer and
threatens anyone if they try to touch it.

Client is selling her house and needs the trailer moved.  No moratoriums
apply to the unoccupied trailer.  I may be missing something, but I don't
see why this is not a perfect self-help situation and the client should have
the trailer towed across the street and parked in front of the neighbor's
house.  Do you see any problems with that?

Jeff Davis

W. Jeff Davis, Esq.

BELL & DAVIS PLLC
P.O. Box 510
Sequim WA 98382
Phone No.:(360) 683.1129
Fax No.: (360) 683.1258
email:  <mailto:info at bellanddavispllc.com> info at bellanddavispllc.com
 <http://www.bellanddavispllc.com/> www.bellanddavispllc.com

confidential, and protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended
recipient, any dissemination, distribution, or copying is strictly
prohibited. If you think that you have received this e-mail message in
error, please e-mail the sender at  <mailto:info at bellanddavispllc.com>
info at bellanddavispllc.com  or call 360.683.1129