[WSBARP] The term "Convey" in a Quitclaim Deed

David Faber david at faberfeinson.com
Tue Jul 7 11:30:39 PDT 2020

Thank you all!

I just spoke with the title officer involved and they will accept the deed
as written because their underwriters agreed the term "convey" is a
redundancy and is unnecessary, thankfully. That said, this experience will
probably cause me to return to using the phrase "convey and" in any deeding
instrument just to ensure we avoid confusion, which I find grating because
I like to eliminate duplicative language in my legal documents.

Thank you again!

Best,
David J. Faber
Faber Feinson PLLC
210 Polk Street, Suite 1
Port Townsend, WA 98368
(360) 379-4110

*** NOTICE: ATTORNEY CLIENT COMMUNICATION - PRIVILEGED & CONFIDENTIAL.
This communication may contain privileged or other confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient, or believe that
you have received this communication in error, please do not print,
copy, retransmit, disseminate, or otherwise use the information. Also,
please indicate to the sender that you have received this communication in
error, and destroy the copy you received.***