[WSBARP] How to remove adult children who refuse to leave parents home

Eric Nelsen Eric at sayrelawoffices.com
Wed Jan 29 16:49:55 PST 2020

I agree with Roger that mediation/counseling in the family dynamics, NOT mediation of legal issues, would be more likely to have long-term benefit here.

That said, if the parents have had it and are really intending to go the legal route and essentially sever the parent/child relationship (which happens and I am making no value judgment; everyone has a limit on what they can take), I would suggest consulting with Loeffler Law Group, https://www.loefflerlawgroup.com/. Ejectment is the procedural route, or a demand for rent followed by unlawful detainer if they fail to pay.

Sincerely,

Eric

Eric C. Nelsen
Sayre Law Offices, PLLC