[WSBARP] Need a Referral for a Surveyor

Kaitlyn Jackson kaitlyn at dimensionlaw.com
Wed Jan 15 14:43:12 PST 2020

I would love an example of a boundary line agreement as I have a similar
issue in Issaquah.

Kaitlyn

On Wed, Jan 15, 2020 at 2:39 PM Lewis, Brian L. <Lewis at ryanlaw.com> wrote:

> Hi Mike,
>

> You can probably do a boundary line agreement between the parties, which I
> could send you an example of.   The surveyor would have to prepare an
> exhibit showing the area being adjusted, then execute a deed from the party
> giving up the property to the party gaining the property.  This process can
> be used to adjust boundary lines, but not to create a new parcel.   Let me
> know if you want to chat.
>

> *Brian L. Lewis*
>
> *Member*
>
> Ryan, Swanson & Cleveland, PLLC
>
> 1201 Third Avenue, Suite 3400 | Seattle WA 98101-3034
>
> Direct 206.654.2206 | Direct Fax 206.652.2906
>
> Lewis at ryanlaw.com | www.ryanswansonlaw.com
>
> .

Thank you,

Kaitlyn R. Jackson | Attorney| DIMENSION LAW GROUP PLLC
130 Andover Park East, Suite 300 | Tukwila, WA 98188
t: *206.973.3500 *| f: *206.577.5090*| e: *kaitlyn at dimensionlaw.com*|
www.dimensionlaw.com

--
PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL:  This e-mail (including any attachments) is
intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above and may
contain privileged or confidential information. If you are not the intended
recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the
intended recipient, you are notified that any review, dissemination,
distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited. Attempts to intercept
this message are in violation of 18 USC 2511(1) of the Electronic
Communications Privacy Act, which subjects the interceptor to fines,
imprisonment and/or civil damages. If you have received this e-mail in
error, please immediately notify us by e-mail, facsimile, or telephone;
return the e-mail to us at the e-mail address below; and destroy all paper
and electronic copies. Any settlement offer contained herein is made
pursuant to Washington ER 408, and without admitting fault or liability on
the part of this firm’s client(s) or its agents.  IRS CIRCULAR 230
DISCLAIMER:  To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by the IRS, I
inform you that any U.S. tax advice contained in this communication
(including any attachments) is not intended or written to be used, and
cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties under the
Internal Revenue Code; or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to
another party any transaction or tax-related matter addressed herein.