[WSBARP] aerial photo company?

Wheeler, Doug DWheeler at viresorts.com
Fri Jan 10 17:45:06 PST 2020

Several years ago (I believe it was around 2010), I needed aerial photos of our property in the South Sound (to prove that certain improvements existed prior to enactment of the Shoreline Management Act).  It turned out that WSDOT has (or had) an aerial photography department at:  818 79th Avenue SE, Suite B, Tumwater, WA  98501-5801 (mailing address PO Box 47384, Olympia, WA  98504-7384); telephone:  (360) 596-8950.  My contact was Gretchen Schuler.  They have (or had) large rolls of negatives taken at various times that they made available to view and would print (including certified copies) for a fee.  They were very helpful, and if the office still exists, I assume they would have aerial photos of the Seattle area.

Good luck!

Doug Wheeler
Senior Counsel
VI Resorts