[WSBARP] lawyer re wrongful denial of building permit

Roger Hawkes Roger at law-hawks.com
Fri Feb 14 08:32:33 PST 2020

I need to hire a lawyer to watch over me and provide some objectivity re my claim against Snohomish county for wrongfully denying or limiting my building permit.  It has to do with an arbitrary denial based on what appears to be a clear violation of water regulations.  My intent is to seek public records to see where it came from, then file a claim, then sue.  Who has such expertise and is willing to work?

Roger Hawkes, WSBA # 5173
Hawkes Law Firm, P.S. and Sky Valley Lawyers, PLLC
Office: 19944 Ballinger Way NE
              Shoreline, WA 98155
                         And
               423 Main, Sultan, WA 98294