[WSBARP] Landlord Question - Next legislative session

Roger Moss ram at rinconres.org
Thu Dec 17 17:41:48 PST 2020

We were planning the ADR - RPPT open forum event before this incredible thread unfolded today.

I hope everyone engaged in today's dialogue will join us on January 6 to find common ground and explore strategies to address the various issues constructively. It will be the first of several sessions.

Roger A. Moss
Mediation Counsel
Rincon Resolutions LLC
206.790.1971 Seattle
415.371.9724 San Francisco
RinconRes.org

Confidential Correspondence
The information in this e-mail (including attachments, if any) is considered privileged and/or confidential and is intended only for the recipient(s) listed above. Any review, use, disclosure, distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited except by or on behalf of the intended recipient. If you have received this email in error, please notify me immediately by reply email, delete this email, and do not disclose its contents to anyone.