[WSBARP] Flexible Tree/Bush Height Language for CC & R's

Robert R. Cole cole-gilday at stanwoodlaw.net
Thu Aug 27 10:28:59 PDT 2020

Nope.  I just have to handle all the fall out.  There was no appeal, but
it is precedent for that association.

Very Truly Yours,

Robert R. Cole

Law Office of Cole & Gilday, P.C.

10101 - 270th St. NW

Stanwood, WA 98292

(360) 629-2900 (Telephone)

(360) 629-0220 (Fax)

This message contains confidential and privileged information that is
intended only for the named recipient(s).Unless you are the named
recipient or authorized agent thereof, you are prohibited from reading,
copying, distributing or otherwise disseminating such information.If you
receive this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately.