[WSBARP] County Assessor Fails to Pick Up Recording

Kary Krismer Krismer at comcast.net
Sat Aug 15 07:28:11 PDT 2020

I see an answer has already been given (lack of excise tax affidavit),
but my question would be how necessary was this to do at the current
time, as opposed to later when you want to sell? We once had a client
husband unexpectedly die during a listing and that didn't hold up the
transaction at all.

That listing actually lead to one of my favorite stories about real
estate agents.  As you're all probably aware RE agents tend to be the
type who want things done immediately, if not sooner. On this listing I
had to convince the buyer's agent that her client's offer should expire
the next day, because my client probably didn't want to consider it on
the same day that her husband died.  It took some convincing, but the
agent finally agreed.

Kary L. Krismer
206 723-2148