[WSBARP] (no subject)

Evan Gertz evangertz1 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 1 15:20:38 PDT 2020

I have already built my retaing wall i have the best contractor in Utah
10th in the country I have been drawing my plans. For 4 years with the army
engineer its solid soil with the real dirt was uncovered i have discovered
that this dirt is like Indian clay no disputing the solid dirt the
foundation of this newly discovered clay is going to leave my neighbors
speechless you can only find this clay in three states so three other
officers of the army engines just came on board .they have been sampling
the clay and  they have never seen such a clay before .I have a saying it
goes like this ...
If you want to look skinny   hang out with fat people if my neighbors it is
like glue its sticks to you  we are pushing forward faster then expected we
break groud next week.We will have all the citations in hand