[WSBARP] Referral for Family Law Attorney -

Sullivan, Brett brett at lucentlaw.com
Tue Apr 28 15:31:45 PDT 2020

Hello listserv-

I hope everyone is safe and well. I'm looking for a referral to a family
law attorney who can handle a family law matter involving child custody. My
understanding is that the matter is in Island County.

Thank you.

*Brett T. Sullivan*
Attorney at Law

<http://www.lucentlaw.com/>
*South Hill Office*
1403 S. Grand Blvd., Suite 201-S
Spokane, WA  99203-2278

Use my Calendly link to schedule a telephone call or in-person meeting
<https://calendly.com/lucentlaw-brettsullivan>

P: (509) 455-3713
D: (509) 828-4642
F: (509) 455-3718
E: brett at lucentlaw.com

LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/brettsullivanspokane>
Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/lucentlaw>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments are confidential and
may be protected by legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient,
be aware that any disclosure, copying or distribution, or use of this email
or any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this email in error,
please notify me by returning it to the sender and delete this copy from
your system.