[WSBARP] Section 8 Discrimination Defense

Chris B Chrisb at heckerwakefield.com
Wed Apr 22 09:35:24 PDT 2020

I do these all the time. Probably over 100 of them. I have a good working relationship with the investigators there.

Christopher T Benis
Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 22, 2020, at 9:34 AM, Samuel M. Meyler <samuel at meylerlegal.com> wrote:

Listmates,

PC is a landlord and has been accused of refusing to rent to a tenant due to tenant’s participation in Section 8.  The charge is before the Seattle Office for Civil Rights and is an administrative procedure.  I am looking to refer them to someone that handles these.

Samuel M. Meyler

Meyler Legal, PLLC
1700 Westlake Ave. N., Ste. 200
Seattle, Washington 98109
Tel:  206.876.7770
Fax:  206.876.7771
Email:  samuel at meylerlegal.com<mailto:samuel at meylerlegal.com>

NOTICE:

This electronic message contains information which may be Confidential or Privileged and constitutes an electronic communication within the meaning of the Electronic Communications Privacy Act 18 USC 2510. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, please be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.  If you received this transmission in error, please notify the sender and delete the copy you received together with any attachments.  Thank you.