[WSBARP] Stimulus for the departed

Kary Krismer Krismer at comcast.net
Fri Apr 17 07:33:19 PDT 2020

This article claims the money does not need to be paid back, but the
source information is not the IRS.

https://komonews.com/news/coronavirus/will-you-have-to-send-stimulus-check-back-to-irs-if-you-receive-money-for-dead-loved-ones

I wonder if the money would still be paid out if the person's 2018
return indicated they died that year.

Kary L. Krismer
206 723-2148