[WSBARP] Acquisition opportunity in bankruptcy court

Claudia A Gowan claudia at cagowanlaw.com
Tue Apr 14 16:40:05 PDT 2020

Dear Colleagues:

I represent an estate that has an interest in Rudy's Barbershop. Rudy's is now in bankruptcy. It has a number of stores around the country but most of them are here in Seattle. Today the Court set May 5th as the deadline for entering bids for purchasing the debtor's interests.

If you have clients that may be interested in acquiring a business that commands a significant revenue stream and is a strong local brand, please don't hesitate to contact me. I am happy to refer you to the Estate's attorney who could provide you with relevant information for your client/client's counsel.

Best, Claudia

Claudia A. Gowan

Claudia A. Gowan, PLLC
1001 Fourth Avenue, Suite 3200