[WSBARP] Time Sensitive Referral Request_Any Local Attorneys Barred in Georgia?

Kailei Feeney kailei at westseattlelaw.com
Wed Apr 1 10:50:24 PDT 2020

Hello Everyone,

I know this is a long shot but are there any practitioners who have physical presence in Washington but are licensed in Georgia?

I have an emergent matter with a client on hospice (not COVID related) only one child, only real property in Georgia.

They have asked me to hire the attorney for this project and otherwise facilitate the signing and return/ recording of the deed.

Phone calls to a couple practitioners in Georgia have not yet gained a response, which is understandable with what our nation is experiencing.

Anyone local who can take on this remote project? (We would simply be engaging for deed advice and drafting and would arrange a mobile notary for visit to client.)

Thanks in advance for any assistance you can provide.

Stay safe all,
Kailei
Kailei B. Feeney
Attorney-at-Law
[cid:image002.jpg at 01D60813.58994990]
3909 California Avenue SW
Seattle, WA 98116-3705
(206)938-5500
kailei at westseattlelaw.com<mailto:kailei at westseattlelaw.com>
www.westseattlelaw.com<http://www.westseattlelaw.com/>

Our office is working to do our part to deal with the COVID-19 situation that is impacting us all.
In particular, we are taking steps to keep the higher traffic areas clean and regularly sanitizing all doorknobs and light switches.
We are limiting the number of in person client appointments per day, trying to keep appointments as short as possible, with preliminary or follow-up discussions by telephone or email. I am also sanitizing client space in my office after each appointment.
Client appointments that can be handled by telephone should be scheduled as such.
If I am sick, I will reschedule, I ask you to do the same.
Click here to connect with de Vrieze | Carney on Facebook:   [FB Logo] <https://www.facebook.com/DeVriezeCarney>
CONFIDENTIAL & PRIVILEGED. This e-mail message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this e-mail message and any attachment. Unless you have previously signed an engagement agreement with this firm, and the firm has accepted you as a client, NO exchange of information by virtue of emails or communications will create any attorney client relationship, including any duty of confidentiality, between sender and/or recipient.