[WSBARP] Invasive Blackberry Bush question

Gregory L. Ursich gursich at insleebest.com
Wed Sep 18 11:20:08 PDT 2019

Only a nuisance action if you can show intentional or malicious acts by the landowner with the invasive plants.  An old case talks about this; Gostina v. Ryland, 116 Wash. 228, 199 P. 298 (1921).

[cid:image003.jpg at 01D56E13.05F76130]
Gregory L. Ursich
Shareholder
Skyline Tower, Suite 1500 | 10900 NE 4th Street | Bellevue, WA 98004
P: 425.450.4258 | F: 425.635.7720
vCard<http://www.insleebest.com/uploads/vcards/gursich.vcf> | website<http://www.insleebest.com/> | gursich at insleebest.com<mailto:gursich at insleebest.com>

This electronic mail transmission is privileged and confidential and is intended only for the review of the party to whom it is addressed.  If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately return it to the sender.  Unintended transmission shall not constitute waiver of the attorney-client or any other privilege.