[WSBARP] Judgment lien issue

nestor at pplsweb.com nestor at pplsweb.com
Fri Sep 6 12:18:30 PDT 2019

Advise them that the lien is unliquidated at this time and in the process of
an appeal for additional fees and costs. Maybe this will open the door to
settling the appeal with the Seller.

Nestor Gorfinkel, Attorney at Law

Licensed in Washington & Florida

Florida Civil-Law (International) Notary

ATTENTION - This e-mail message and any attachment to this e-mail message
may contain confidential information that is legally privileged. If you are
not the intended recipient, you must not review, retransmit, convert to hard
copy, copy, use or disseminate this e-mail or any attachments to it. If you
have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by return
e-mail or by telephone at the phone numbers provided herein and delete this
message. Please note that if this e-mail message contains a forwarded
message or is a reply to a prior message, some or all of the contents of
this message or any attachments may not have been produced by the sender.