[WSBARP] Removal of Squatters

Tom Westbrook tjw at w3net.net
Thu Oct 31 12:06:59 PDT 2019

Wish I could say the same in Thurston County. So far our Sheriff has not
been willing to rely upon the affidavit and evict. Would not even go out to
talk to the squatters.

Sincerely,

Tom

Thomas J. Westbrook

Attorney at Law

[image: whiteRKCS_newlogo50_email_sig]

Rodgers, Kee Card & Strophy, P.S.

324 West Bay Drive NW, Suite 201

Olympia, Washington  98502

Phone: 360-352-8311

Facsimile: 360-352-8501

Email: tjw at buddbaylaw.com

Skype: thomas.westbrook

www.buddbaylaw.com

The information contained in this email and attachment(s) are for the
exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain private, privileged
and/or confidential information.  If you are not the addressee, you are
strictly prohibited from reading, photocopying, distributing or otherwise
using this email or its contents in any way. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify us immediately by telephone at
360-352-8311 or by e-mail to shannon at buddbaylaw.com, and destroy the
original message from your electronic files.