[WSBARP] Removal of Squatters

Jim Doran jim at doranlegal.com
Thu Oct 31 11:17:55 PDT 2019

We had a vrey favorable outcome with the Sheriff in Whatcom County.  They
were very cooperative and made the process work like it is supposed to.
They did give the squatters ample time to get out and we agreed to extend
that by several weeks because we didn't want to have to remove the trailers
and old cars ourselves.

But by and large it worked well.

Jim Doran

James R. Doran