[WSBARP] Request for Reconveyance Without Satisfaction - Referral?

Craig Gourley craig at glgmail.com
Thu Oct 17 16:40:04 PDT 2019

Samuel,  With some way to confirm we are dealing with the actual lender and the person signing the request for partial reconveyance is properly authorized,  we can assist.  We own Trustee Services of Washington, Inc. and can substitute in and do the partial recon.   I would want to discuss details with you before committing to provide the service.  Thanks  Craig

Gourley Law Group
Snohomish Escrow
The Exchange Connection

1002 10th Street / PO Box 1091
Snohomish, WA 98291

360.568.5065
360.568.8092  fax
Craig at glgmail.com<mailto:Craig at glgmail.com>

Be Aware! Online banking fraud is on the rise. If you receive an email containing Wire transfer instructions call us immediately to verify the information prior to sending any funds!

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission may contain legally privileged, confidential information belonging to the sender. The information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action based on the contents of this electronic mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic mail in error, please contact sender and delete all copies