[WSBARP] Deed in Lieu of Forfeiture

marc holmeslawgroup.com marc at holmeslawgroup.com
Wed Oct 16 14:13:00 PDT 2019

A quick search of King County records and I came up with this example (for what it’s worth): https://recordsearch.kingcounty.gov/LandmarkWeb/search/index?theme=.blue&section=searchCriteriaDocuments&quickSearchSelection=

Searched by Grantee – Green tree and limited results to deeds, omitting assignments.  I figured they probably did plenty of them and sure enough.  Other banks that probably did as well are BoNY Mellon, BofA, etc.

Marc Holmes, JD
Holmes Law Group PLLC
2303 W. Commodore Way, Suite 306
Seattle, WA 98199