[WSBARP] NWMLS Form 35

Kary Krismer Krismer at comcast.net
Mon Oct 7 19:47:02 PDT 2019

I'm pretty sure that the seller is on notice of anything sent to their
agent, even if their agent never opens the attachment to the email (or
maybe even the email).  This Washington Realtors video (pre-amended Form
35) touch on that at the beginning (and then goes into some strategies
to avoid getting the report--again pre-amended Form 35).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kT2edLWI4bc

I'm not sure if this also applies post-mutual acceptance, but in the
context of receiving offers, the agent is required to give all offers to
their client, including extraneous stuff like "love letters."  That's a
slightly different issue though--what is required to be transmitted as
opposed to what is the effect of receipt without transmission.

Kary L. Krismer
John L. Scott, Inc.
206 723-2148