[WSBARP] [SPAM] Re: Mobile Home Park Eviction Gurus

Roger Moss ram at pacific-ci.com
Tue Nov 19 12:00:24 PST 2019

Mediate first and often. For tenant - landlord work, use a mediator that has real experience in leasing and management. Also, non-traditional mediation works best in this context. By that I mean there should be multiple small conversation. Everything can be done online, too (email, phone, video conference).

Roger A. Moss, Esq.
Pacific Conflict Intervention
206.790.1971 Seattle
415.371.9724 San Francisco
www.pacific-ci.com

Confidentiality Notice: The information in this e-mail (including attachments, if any) is considered confidential and is intended only for the recipient(s) listed above. Any review, use, disclosure, distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited except by or on behalf of the intended recipient. If you have received this email in error, please notify me immediately by reply email, delete this email, and do not disclose its contents to anyone.