[WSBARP] Tax and real estate attorney in San Jose or Sacramento

Hamilton Gardiner Hamilton at lawhg.net
Sun Nov 17 15:19:38 PST 2019

Craig,

Here is who I would recommend in the Bay Area:

ANTHONY F. BASILE  /  Attorney at Law

legalteam  /  Casas Riley Simonian llp

55 North 3rd Street, Campbell, CA  95008

tel   650 . 948 . 7200 / fax  650 . 948 . 7220

abasile at legalteam.com<mailto:abasile at legalteam.com> / www.legalteam.com<http://www.legalteam.com/>

Not sure on the tax side, but real estate for sure.

-Hamilton