[WSBARP] Tax and real estate attorney in San Jose or Sacramento

Craig Gourley craig at glgmail.com
Fri Nov 15 16:54:07 PST 2019

Listmates,  I have a client that needs a referral for a real estate/ tax attorney in San Jose or Sacramento.  Client owns a large commercial property with percentages held in 2 wholly owned Washington corporations and the balance in his personal name.  Significant gain in all entities as he did a 1031 of appreciated Washington property to California. Client would like to consolidate the holdings into one entity.  I know the significant tax issues at a federal level but no idea what California State taxes would look like.   I will pass on all referrals.   Thanks, Craig

Gourley Law Group
Snohomish Escrow
The Exchange Connection

1002 10th Street / PO Box 1091
Snohomish, WA 98291

360.568.5065
360.568.8092  fax
Craig at glgmail.com<mailto:Craig at glgmail.com>

Be Aware! Online banking fraud is on the rise. If you receive an email containing Wire transfer instructions call us immediately to verify the information prior to sending any funds!

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission may contain legally privileged, confidential information belonging to the sender. The information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action based on the contents of this electronic mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic mail in error, please contact sender and delete all copies