[WSBARP] Joint Tenancy With Right of Survivorship - Affidavit of Lack of Probate

nestor at pplsweb.com nestor at pplsweb.com
Wed May 22 10:13:49 PDT 2019

You are probably dealing with a clerk that doesn't understand the concept of
JTWROS. Ask to speak to a supervisor, because as we all know, you can have a
situation where an estate is probated and at the same time have an  interest
in real estate pass outside the estate.

Nestor Gorfinkel, Attorney at Law

Licensed in Washington & Florida

Florida Civil-Law (International) Notary

ATTENTION - This e-mail message and any attachment to this e-mail message
may contain confidential information that is legally privileged. If you are
not the intended recipient, you must not review, retransmit, convert to hard
copy, copy, use or disseminate this e-mail or any attachments to it. If you
have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by return
e-mail or by telephone at the phone numbers provided herein and delete this
message. Please note that if this e-mail message contains a forwarded
message or is a reply to a prior message, some or all of the contents of
this message or any attachments may not have been produced by the sender.