[WSBARP] Timeshare appraisal

Eric Nelsen Eric at sayrelawoffices.com
Thu Mar 28 14:50:41 PDT 2019

Timeshares are terrible. I've never found a good solution for appraisal or for transfer and/or sale. I deal with each one as it comes, contact the timeshare company, try to figure it out.

For some timeshares I have looked at ads on Redweek for the same resort to try to get a ballpark figure as to probable value.
https://www.redweek.com/

Sincerely,

Eric

Eric C. Nelsen