[WSBARP] Referral Sought - Encroachment Pierce County

Douglas Scott doug at rainieradvocates.com
Wed Mar 20 08:55:47 PDT 2019

If it cannot be resolved by mediation, then our Seattle/Issaquah firm
currently handles real estate/boundary matters in Piece County.
*DOUGLAS W. SCOTT*
Rainier Legal Advocates|LLC

*Eastside Office*
465 Rainier Blvd. N., Suite C | Issaquah, Washington 98027 | 425.392.8550
(tel) | 425.392.2829 (fax)

*Seattle Office*
12055 15th Ave NE | Seattle, Washington 98125 | 206.552.0785 (tel)

www.rainieradvocates.com f/k/a
www.davisscottlaw.com

Notice: This communication, including attachments, may contain information
that is confidential and protected by the attorney/client or other
privileges. It constitutes non-public information intended to be conveyed
only to the designated recipient(s). If the reader or recipient of this
communication is not the intended recipient, an employee or agent of the
intended recipient who is responsible for delivering it to the intended
recipient, or you believe that you have received this communication in
error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and promptly
delete this e-mail, including attachments without reading or saving them in
any manner. The unauthorized use, dissemination, distribution, or
reproduction of this e-mail, including attachments, is prohibited and may
be unlawful. Receipt by anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is not
a waiver of any attorney/client or other privilege