[WSBARP] Referral Sought - Encroachment Pierce County

Roger Moss ram at rogeramoss.com
Wed Mar 20 08:48:37 PDT 2019

Depending on the details, it may be worthwhile to have an experienced real estate mediator review things and attempt to convene a dialogue among the parties before they obtain legal representation. Real estate disputes, especially those involving neighbors, are best mediated in installments, rather than in the traditional highly pressurized single-meet setting. I’d be happy to discuss this approach with you or your clients.

Roger A. Moss
Mediation Counsel
206.790.1971 Seattle
415.371.9724 San Francisco
www.rogeramoss.com

Confidentiality Notice: The information in this e-mail (including attachments, if any) is considered confidential and is intended only for the recipient(s) listed above. Any review, use, disclosure, distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited except by or on behalf of the intended recipient. If you have received this email in error, please notify me immediately by reply email, delete this email, and do not disclose its contents to anyone.