[WSBARP] Foreclosing Water District Lien

Jeff Davis jeff at bellanddavispllc.com
Wed Mar 20 08:12:20 PDT 2019

Listmates,

Water District will obtain a default judgment against a homeowner who
refuses to pay for water and sewer service.  The District filed a lien
against the property.  I am looking for language to include in the judgment
allowing foreclosure and sale of the property.  I presume this would be
similar to a HOA foreclosure or would the language be similar to a mortgage
foreclosure?.  Would any of you have such a judgment form that you could
share with me?

Jeff

W. Jeff Davis, Esq.

BELL & DAVIS PLLC
P.O. Box 510
Sequim WA 98382
Phone No.:(360) 683.1129
Fax No.: (360) 683.1258
email:  <mailto:info at bellanddavispllc.com> info at bellanddavispllc.com
 <http://www.bellanddavispllc.com/> www.bellanddavispllc.com

confidential, and protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended
recipient, any dissemination, distribution, or copying is strictly
prohibited. If you think that you have received this e-mail message in
error, please e-mail the sender at  <mailto:info at bellanddavispllc.com>
info at bellanddavispllc.com  or call 360.683.1129