[WSBARP] eviction complaint form

Josh Grant jgrant at accima.com
Wed Mar 13 16:23:21 PDT 2019

My client, a residential landlord , knows that he will never collect on any judgment from a tenant under a written lease who is many months behind.  Notice to terminate has been served.
I suggested to him we use a simple unlawful detainer complaint .  I have an unlawful detainer summons and a motion and a order to show cause why writ of restitution should not issue.  I have put the time to respond on the eviction complaint at 5 the afternoon before the show cause hearing.
Could someone share a complaint?  We aren’t interested in getting a judgment, just the eviction nwrit in order to keep it simple.  I assume all I have to allege is$$ rent is due, notice to pay or vacate was given and no money has been paid.
thanks

Josh
Joshua F. Grant

P. O. Box 619