[WSBARP] QCD under declaration of penalty

Maureen Wickert wickertlaw at comcast.net
Wed Mar 13 09:27:02 PDT 2019

RCW 64.04.020 - requisites of a deed and RCW 64.08.010 - who may take
acknowledgements should be read together.

RCW 64.08.010 states a notary besides other court officers take
acknowledgements of deeds and other instruments.

Depending on which jail the OP is being held, the jail administrator may be
able to provide some guidance. Although, setting up a notary transaction
will require a lot of coordination with cooperative jail personnel.

Very truly yours,

Maureen A. Wickert, Attorney at Law

14900 Interurban Avenue South, Suite 255

        Tukwila, WA 98168

       Phone: 206-859-5502

         Fax: 206-260-9005

     www.wickertlawoffice.com <http://www.wickertlawoffice.com/>

       wickertlaw at comcast.net <mailto:wickertlaw at comcast.net>

This electronic message contains information which may be confidential
and/or legally privileged. The information is intended for the use of the
individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be
aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of
this transmission is prohibited. If you have received this electronic
transmission in error, please notify me by telephone or by email
immediately.