[WSBARP] need referral; self is ok; please see below request by long time client of mine; i have a conflict

Richard Holland rich at pnwle.com
Tue Jun 11 16:01:58 PDT 2019

Wow did u mean this to go to the entire lost service?

Sincerely,
Rich Holland
rich at pnwle.com

603 4th Avenue, Suite 100
Kirkland, WA 98033
425-836-6240 / 425-748-3901 (fax)
BE AWARE! Online banking fraud is on the rise. If you receive an email containing a change in WIRE TRANSFER INSTRUCTIONS call our office immediately to verify the information prior to sending funds.** WE DO NOT CHANGE OUR WIRE INSTRUCTIONS**
The information contained in this communication, and in any attached document(s), is privileged and/or confidential, intended solely for the individual/entity to whom/which it was sent. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify me immediately at the email address, mailing address, or telephone or fax number above.