[WSBARP] Written lease not acknowledged

Roger Moss ram at pacific-ci.com
Mon Jul 1 10:31:57 PDT 2019

Given the responses posted by our colleagues, the next best step depends on PC’s objectives. Does PC desire to get rid of the tenant at any and all costs, or to reframe the deal in the best interests of the asset? The answers point to different ways of approaching the problem.

Also, is your client the person who made the original deal, or a new owner who wants to change use or economics? Is there a larger redevelopment plan in the works?

In commercial leasing matters, looking at things through the lens of asset management is a great way to unravel problems and find mutually beneficial results.

Roger A. Moss, Esq.
Pacific Conflict Intervention
206.790.1971 Seattle
415.371.9724 San Francisco
www.pacific-ci.com

Confidentiality Notice: The information in this e-mail (including attachments, if any) is considered confidential and is intended only for the recipient(s) listed above. Any review, use, disclosure, distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited except by or on behalf of the intended recipient. If you have received this email in error, please notify me immediately by reply email, delete this email, and do not disclose its contents to anyone.