[WSBARP] Off-Listserv Subject Matter Question

Cyrus Field cyfield at rockisland.com
Wed Jan 23 17:13:54 PST 2019

Dwight-I practice ½ time and get a reduced rate thru Mainstreet Financial (Hanover Ins.), out of Seattle (206-583-0877). They seem to focus on sole practitioners and so far I have been pleased with the coverage, although no claims have been made against me. Good luck, Cy

Cyrus W. Field, Attorney at Law (admitted in Washington and Oregon)

phone: 360-472-1223 Mail: POB 367, Shaw Island, WA 98286 Office: 640 Mullis St. Friday Harbor, WA

The information contained in this e-mail message, including attachments, may be privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited. If you think you have received this e-mail in error, please e-mail the sender at cyfield at rockisland.com and destroy or delete the original and any copies.