[WSBARP] Off-Listserv Subject Matter Question

Bickel, Dwight Dwight.Bickel at fntg.com
Wed Jan 23 14:01:13 PST 2019

Several recent posts were related to requests to allow access to the WSBA Listserv for persons who were RPPT Section members prior to retirement. My question is not related to that.

To those of you who have not entirely quit law practice, but who are no longer covered by a law firm malpractice policy:

What malpractice insurance companies have you found that will offer a low basic premium? I want insurance beginning in May, but the only premium offered so far to me is about 30% of the annual income I anticipate.
NOTICE: The information contained in this message is proprietary and/or confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient of this communication, you are hereby notified to: (i) delete the message and all copies; (ii) do not disclose, distribute or use the message in any manner; and (iii) notify the sender immediately.