[WSBARP] Update on Upcoming Changes to the Real Property and the Probate & Trust Listservs

scott at scottgthomaslaw.com scott at scottgthomaslaw.com
Sat Jan 19 09:24:22 PST 2019

One other thing - there is also emeritus pro bono status for those who wish
to stay active and provide services through a legal services provider (which
will provide malpractice coverage.)  Although I would prefer to see all
retiring members eligible for membership in listservs without fee, at least
consider pro bono status without a fee.