[WSBARP] Update on Upcoming Changes to the Real Property and the Probate & Trust Listservs

Michael Safren msafren at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 09:48:12 PST 2019

Hi Jim:

Thanks for your question.  As a member of the RPPT section, you will remain
subscribed to the listservs.  You may need to re-validate the subscription
by visiting the RPPT website (wsbarppt.com), going to the listserv tab
which will now require you to enter your member login information, and
clicking a button to re-validate once the changes are made.

I'll have more details on the re-validation process shortly.

Kind regards,
Michael Safren
Web Editor, RPPT section