[WSBARP] Rental Agreement for Furnished Home

Roger Moss ram at rogeramoss.com
Thu Jan 17 08:45:03 PST 2019

Sure they can. They should require tenants to carry a full scope renter’s policy, which is not expensive. Every furnished item should be described in a lease exhibit. Filming everything is a good practice, too. And forgive me for stepping beyond your narrow request, but every lease should contain a dispute resolution provision that points to mediation (and not arbitration). That’s my view, anyway.

Roger A. Moss
Mediation Counsel
206.790.1971 Seattle
415.371.9724 San Francisco
www.rogeramoss.com

Confidentiality Notice: The information in this e-mail (including attachments, if any) is considered confidential and is intended only for the recipient(s) listed above. Any review, use, disclosure, distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited except by or on behalf of the intended recipient. If you have received this email in error, please notify me immediately by reply email, delete this email, and do not disclose its contents to anyone.