[WSBARP] Waste Statute of Limitations- Exceptions

Kathleen Hopkins khopkins at rp-lawgroup.com
Tue Feb 12 17:03:04 PST 2019

I recommend contacting the King County Bar Legal Referral Service for the name of a real estate lawyer you might hire to help you with that question.

Kathleen J. Hopkins
Real Property Law Group, PLLC
1326 Fifth Avenue, Suite 654
Seattle, WA 98101
Phone & Fax: (206) 625-0404
email: khopkins at rp-lawgroup.com
www.rp-lawgroup.com<http://www.rp-lawgroup.com/>

This message is protected by the attorney-client privilege and the work-product doctrine; if you are not the intended recipient of this message please let the sender know you received it in error and please delete this message.  Thank you.

Pursuant to U.S. Treasury Regulations concerning tax practice, you are advised that this message is not intended or written to be used, and it cannot be used, by anyone for the purpose of avoiding penalties that may be imposed under any tax laws; or promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein.