[WSBARP] Deed Restriction Question

Kary Krismer Krismer at comcast.net
Mon Dec 9 12:04:33 PST 2019

Hopefully a title company would pick it up either way, but ignoring
that, wouldn't it depend on whether you wanted the remedy to be an
injunction/order to remove as opposed to loss of ownership?  But I throw
this out there--does the grantor really care about 50+ years from now?
Maybe a restrictive covenant that expires would be better.

FWIW, I'm not seeing that the form of deed matters.

Kary L. Krismer
John L. Scott, Inc.
206 723-2148