[WSBARP] NWMLS Charges/Assessments prepaid

Doris Eslinger doris at eslingerlawoffice.com
Tue Aug 13 09:04:52 PDT 2019

The multiple listing's form 21 would have another paragraph buried in the form with more details.  E.g. for the 02/17 Form 21, on page 2 under Paragraph "h" it states: "Buyer is advised to verify the existence and amount of any ...assessments that may be charged against the Property before or after Closing.  Seller will pay such charges that are or become due on or before Closing.  Charges levied before Closing, but becoming due after Closing shall be paid as agreed in Specific Terms No. 13."

In your case, I agree with you, Seller should pay if the box "prepaid in full by Seller at Closing."

Regards,

Doris Eslinger
Eslinger Law Office
(425) 451-3237

This message is intended only for the addressee.  The information contained in this message is privileged, confidential, and protected by the attorney-client or attorney work product privileges.  Unauthorized forwarding, printing, copying, distribution, disclosure or use of such information is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the addressee, please promptly delete this message and notify the sender of the delivery error by return e-mail or you may call our office at (425) 451-3237. Nothing in this message should be interpreted as a digital or electronic signature that can be used to authenticate a contract or other legal document.