[WSBARP] British Columbia attorney (?) title issue

Roger Moss ram at pacific-ci.com
Fri Apr 26 17:00:56 PDT 2019

I recommend you contact attorney/law professor Sharon Sutherland, who is a leading light in Vancouver ADR and connected to everyone. Fastest way to reach her is on Twitter, @ssuth, or by email - sharonbsutherland at gmail.com <mailto:sharonbsutherland at gmail.com>. Sharon is also very connected here in Seattle, and supports many events like the Northwest Dispute Resolution Conference.

Roger A. Moss, Esq.
Pacific Conflict Intervention
206.790.1971 Seattle
415.371.9724 San Francisco
www.pacific-ci.com

Confidentiality Notice: The information in this e-mail (including attachments, if any) is considered confidential and is intended only for the recipient(s) listed above. Any review, use, disclosure, distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited except by or on behalf of the intended recipient. If you have received this email in error, please notify me immediately by reply email, delete this email, and do not disclose its contents to anyone.