[WSBARP] Small Construction Contractor Needs Defense Against Negligence Claim

Rob Bartlett rbartlett at cookandbartlett.com
Thu Apr 25 16:49:41 PDT 2019

I'd be interested in speaking with the PC.  In the interim has this been tendered to the PC's insurer?  Also, I am hired regularly by L&I to pursue 3rd party actions on its behalf when the injured worker fails to pursue claims.  I don't think there's a conflict here, but I am conversant on the L&I angle.

Best, and thank you in advance.

--Rob

Robert M. Bartlett, Esq.
Cook & Bartlett, PLLC