[WSBARP] Cutting Off Water OK?

Paul Neumiller pneumiller at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 25 16:06:00 PDT 2019

Well, this has been interesting.  I appreciate all who have chipped in (especially Rob and Eric (who always give great advice based on knowledge and experience)), including those who have emailed me off-line humorously because they didn't want to get "publicly flogged."

A great suggestion was to follow the guidelines set forth in WAC 480-110-355(3) if the Association insists on cutting off the water.

[Paul A  Neumiller]