[WSBARP] Disclosure of sex Offender in Neighborhood

Kristina Driessen kristina at rdattys.comcastbiz.net
Thu Apr 25 09:16:23 PDT 2019

I think I found the answer in:

RCW 64.06.021<http://app.leg.wa.gov/RCW/default.aspx?cite=64.06.021>
Notice regarding sex offenders.
The notice regarding sex offenders under RCW 64.06.020<http://app.leg.wa.gov/RCW/default.aspx?cite=64.06.020> does not create any legal duty on the part of the seller, or on the part of any real estate licensee, to investigate or to provide the buyer with information regarding the actual presence, or lack thereof, of registered sex offenders in the area of any property, including but not limited to any property that is the subject of a disclosure or waiver of disclosure under this chapter, or that is exempt from disclosure under RCW 64.06.010<http://app.leg.wa.gov/RCW/default.aspx?cite=64.06.010>.