[WSBARP] Beneficiary to Estate ?

Roger Hawkes Roger at law-hawks.com
Thu Apr 18 16:32:50 PDT 2019

Not enuf info for a good opinion.  If enough time has passed and/or probate or claim notice provided to gramma and no claim in dad's probate, then sol bars collection; and why would child have to pay father's debts anyway?

Roger Hawkes, WSBA 5173
Hawkes Law Firm, P.S.
19944 Ballinger Way NE, Suite #100
Shoreline, WA 98155