[WSBARP] Deed to husband and wife- JTWROS?

Anessa Novasio anessa.novasio at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 17:59:52 PDT 2018

Thanks John. The purpose is to avoid probate. My understanding is that to
do that it has to be explicitly deeded as joint tenants with right of
survivorship. And husband and wife as community property is not enough to
avoid probate. So I didn’t really ask my question is clearly as I should
have. Any further advice would be appreciated. Thank you