[WSBARP] Upcoming CLE - Landlord/ Tenant Law Webcast Only?

Michael Safren msafren at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 21:49:30 PDT 2018

Hello Fellow Listservers:

I wanted to clarify that the upcoming CLE on Septmeber 24th entitled
"Landlord / Tenant Law, The Basic Building Blocks" is available in both
webcast and in-person attendance options. In my previous posting,  I
provided a link to register for the webcast only version, but there is a
link for the in-person option as well on the wsba.org website.  Here is a
link to the in-person attendance option if you prefer:

https://www.mywsba.org/PersonifyEbusiness/Landlord-Tenant-Law--The-Basic-Building-Blocks/MeetingDetail/14287430

Sorry for any confusion caused by my previous post.

Kind regards,
Michael Safren
Web Editor, RPPT section